Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Perky Turkey pics!!













Last night late I finally received the pictures from the 2nd annual "Perky Turkey" fashion show. I want to thank everyone who came out to support and everyone who sacrificed their time to make it happen (4 shades photography, MAC, o2 med spa, Atlantis, and all the models).
And the fire dept. for not giving us a ticket for being over capacity.... The show was dope and the crowd was deep. Malcolm Venable wrote about it in his blog today.

For more photos click here.

1 comment:

Samson said...

I should of so been picked as a model! But I'm not mad at all cause the show was fuckin dope... I didn't even know that Atlantis was a scrip club/ go go bar (or whatever they call 'em in Va) untill I step inside... I can't wait for the next shmack event to hit!